Testing. Testing. Is this thing on?
Yes? Right, then. Here we go.
After much debate with myself over whether or not I really have anything interesting to say, can get myself to sit down and write regularly, and can actually remember my login info (I’m terrible with memorizing that kind of stuff), I’ve decided to start a blog. What I’ll be writing about, I’m still figuring out. I suppose a good place to start would be to give you a little info about me.
- I am not much of a writer. I get terrible writer’s block quite easily, and I like to use a thesaurus like nobody’s business.
- I consider myself to be a reasonably boring person, with a
reasonably boringconsiderably bromidic life (see what I did there? That’s me using a Thesaurus. Amazing, I know).
- I am addicted to caffeine, but mostly soda. I’m trying to lose weight. I can’t stand diet soda. You see my predicament.
- I love weed. I would smoke that beautiful, life giving plant every single day if I could. Well, maybe not every day. I actually like having a clear head most of the time. But I still love it when I do it.
- I tend to ramble when I write, as you can plainly see.
- I am a complete sex fiend. I have a sex drive the size of… I don’t know, something really big… and I can be a bit hard to keep up with in that respect. Which is where sex toy reviewing comes in. Yes, this is likely to be another one of those “half random musings/half sex toy reviews” blogs, but what can I say? It’s my only real hobby, and I (mostly) love it. I promise to at least try to keep it interesting.
- My life can be a source of much drama, especially for someone who stresses as easily as me, which you’ll learn all about if you continue to read, I’m sure. I mean, writing about your personal life to the faceless masses can be quite therapeutic, or so I’ve heard. I guess we’ll see.
Yep. I think that’s about it. My next post may be more rambling about myself, or it may be a sex toy review. Or maybe it’ll be neither. Maybe I’ll just forget my login info after all. You gotta stick around to find out. Or, you know, check back here sometime later to find out. Whichever you prefer.