Hmm. I’m not great at talking about myself, as I consider myself to be some pretty boring company, but I’ll give it a go anyway.
- I am not much of a writer. I get terrible writer’s block quite easily, and I like to use a thesaurus like nobody’s business.
- I’m a stickler for grammar and spelling and the like. My eyes want to bleed every time I see “it’s” in place of “its.” I’m funny that way.
- I consider myself to be a reasonably boring person, with a
reasonably boringconsiderably bromidic life (see what I did there? That’s me using a Thesaurus. Amazing, I know).
- I love weed. I don’t smoke it all the time, but when I do, I adore it.
- I am addicted to caffeine, but mostly soda. I’m trying to lose weight. I can’t stand diet soda. You see my predicament.
- I tend to ramble when I write, as you can plainly see.
- I’m painfully shy and have some pretty decent social anxiety.
- I am a complete sex fiend. My sex drive is gargantuan (what a fun word) and can be hard to keep up with. So I review sex toys. It’s my only real hobby, and I love it (aside from the actual writing part). I’ve been reviewing for about four years, and it’s helped keep me sane so far. So I plan to continue, at least partly here on my blog.
- As boring as my life can be, it also has its dramatic moments, as you’ll see if you keep reading for a while, I’m sure. I mean, writing about your personal life to the faceless masses can be quite therapeutic, or so I’ve heard. I guess we’ll see.